India - Far Horizon (Kinnaur/Spiti)
- Get set go
- Adventurous and heart thumping roads
- Overnights at stunning locations.
- An old church, ancient gompas and sacred lakes.
- Spectacular views of the Sutlej along the Hindustan - Tibet road.
- Drive up to the hilltop perched Kee Gompa.
- Drive the jaw-droppingly awesome road from Kaza to Manali over the mighty Kunzum La.
- Spend a night camping by the tranquil and enigmatic Chandra Tal or the moon lake
- Go Fossil hunting
- Visit Giu village to see the mummified monk
- Go river rafting
- Visit Dhankar gompa
- Camp out in remote exotic locations
- Try your hand at different adventure activities
- Amazing day treks
- Apple orchards
- Dramatic landscapes
- Mountain desert terrains.
- Ki Monastery
- Kibber village
- Gete – the highest village in Asia connected by road
- The Rothang pass
- Manali for alll its madness
- Flying fox – adventure activity
- Home stays to beautiful lodges and camps – all is possible
- Amazing local food
- Chitkul – the last village on the Indian Tibet border
Discover Kinnaur and Spiti ,Himachal
A land where you can time travel into past cultures and landscapes beyond your imagination.
This region of India's has the wildest, most rugged and most spectacular roads. From lush foliage to stark terrain and star filled skies at night. This route shows you nature in its grandest form. Touch base at the highest road connected village in the world explore the old Tibetan trade route and visit remote untouched areas where you can experience unadulterated outdoors. The area is more of a high altitude cold desert dotted with monasteries and little villages that are green oasis in a stark, brown and dry landscape, miles of rolling pastures, 6000m peaks and swollen rivers which turn into mere trickles in winter.
Chandigarh Apple orchards-Sangla Chitkul Kaza Tabo Chandra Tal Manali
- Local customs and nuances
- Safety tips
- The best apps
- Local guide to food
- City guides
- Transportation guides
- and much more...
Decided on this destination? Email us for all the additional information you will need. We will provide you with handy tips on –
When travelling along the border roads in India, look out for the humorous and witty road signs by BRO(Border Road Organisation)
"PEEP PEEP DON'T SLEEP" and "BE GENTLE ON MY CURVES" to name a few-