Vietnam - Northern Vietnam
- Get set go
- Water puppet show
- The lovely Temple of Literature - Vietnam's first university
- Centuries-old architecture
- Explore of the Old Quarter and visit artisan workshops in Hanoi
- Mountainous landscape
- Stilt-house home stay in Pom Coong village
- Cycle through the lovely villages
- Glimpse into the daily life of local people
- Walk along corn and rice fields to access the villages
- Take a hydrofoil boat to Cat Ba Island
- Learn to kayak
- Explore the amazing limestone karst formations and grottos on a kayak
- Lan Ha bay
- Stunning islands and beaches
- Floating villages surrounded by the mountains
- Stay on treasure junk vessel
Wander off the beaten path. The best of the north but add a twist to it.
You could opt for the best or the basic.Do the trip in style or at a homestay, whatever you desire .
Duration : 5 to 10 Days
Hanoi Mai Chau Moc Chau Hai Phong Cat Ba Ha Long
- Local customs and nuances
- Safety tips
- The best apps
- Local guide to food
- City guides
- Transportation guides
- and much more...
Being a long narrow country the weather varies drastically from region to region.The advantage with Vietnam is that its always perfect weather in some region , making it a place you can visit throughout the year.
Far Mountainous North
The dry season runs from October to late March - This is the best season to trip this region. The wet season lasting from April to September. December and January can be very cold, especially at night.
Nov to April are mostly cool and dry with Jan to march being the coldest months. Summer lasts from May to October. July to September are the wettest months.
Mid January to late August are hot and dry. The rainy season runs from October to early December with almost half the annual rainfall falling in October and November. These are also their coolest months
The dry season begins in November and ends in April/early May with late February to May being slightly hotter and with higher humidity The wet season lasts from May to early November with the months from June to August receiving the highest rainfall of the year.
Decided on this destination? Booked with us ? Email us for all the additional information you will need. We will provide you with handy tips on –
An estimated ten million motor bikes travel on the roads of Vietnam every day.
Its not uncommon for Vietnamese people to keep potbelly pigs as pets.-