Vietnam - Essential Vietnam
- Get set go
- Water puppet show
- The lovely Temple of Literature - Vietnam's first university
- Ho Chi Minh Museum
- Centuries-old architecture
- Explore of the Old Quarter and visit artisan workshops in Hanoi
- Drive through the Red River Delta with its countryside scenery of rice paddies fields, water buffalos and local villages
- Cruise on a traditional wooden boat on the emerald green waters of Ha Long Bay
- Sail on an old Vietnamese court vessels with sails and explore grottos and caves
- Swim or even fish of these wonderful sea vessels
- Spend a night on a traditional Vietnamese court vessel
- Wake up and enjoy breakfast while witnessing the silence of beautiful misty bay
- Visit a secluded floating village surrounded by the mountains
- The Cu Chi tunnels, a Byzantine maze of underground passages, chambers, rooms and booby traps
- The Cantonese Thien Hau Pagoda
- Stroll along major sights of colonial Ho Chi Minh City
- Take a motorboat ride on the mighty Mekong to Xuan Dong Islet
- Hop on a cycle and explore through green and unspoiled Xuan Dong Islet
- Take a small sampan along Vam Chua canal
The must see and must do of Vietnam. Have limited time and want to see the best there is to offer in this stunning country, then this is the trip for you.
This is the perfect hurried mans guide to Vietnam
Duration : 5 to 7 Days
Hanoi Ha Long Bay Ho Chi Min Saigon My Tho
- Local customs and nuances
- Safety tips
- The best apps
- Local guide to food
- City guides
- Transportation guides
- and much more...
Being a long narrow country the weather varies drastically from region to region.The advantage with Vietnam is that its always perfect weather in some region , making it a place you can visit throughout the year.
Far Mountainous North
The dry season runs from October to late March - This is the best season to trip this region. The wet season lasting from April to September. December and January can be very cold, especially at night.
Nov to April are mostly cool and dry with Jan to march being the coldest months. Summer lasts from May to October. July to September are the wettest months.
Mid January to late August are hot and dry. The rainy season runs from October to early December with almost half the annual rainfall falling in October and November. These are also their coolest months
The dry season begins in November and ends in April/early May with late February to May being slightly hotter and with higher humidity The wet season lasts from May to early November with the months from June to August receiving the highest rainfall of the year.
Decided on this destination? Booked with us ? Email us for all the additional information you will need. We will provide you with handy tips on –
An estimated ten million motor bikes travel on the roads of Vietnam every day.
Its not uncommon for Vietnamese people to keep potbelly pigs as pets.-